Homemade meat pies
The ingredient of Homemade meat pies
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/4 cup Masterfoods Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Vegemite
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 big brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g red meat mince
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 2 sheets frozen equipped-rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
The instruction how to make Homemade meat pies
- Combine cornflour, half cup water, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce, Vegemite and salt and pepper in a jug. Mix till Vegemite is dissolved.
- Heat oil in a big, non-stick frying pan over medium warmth. Add onion and cook dinner for three to four mins or till gentle. Increase warmth to high. Add mince and prepare dinner, stirring with a timber spoon, for four minutes or till browned. Stir in sauce mixture. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for 5 mins or till thick. Set apart to chill absolutely.
- Place a baking tray in oven. Preheat tray and oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Grease four 1-cup potential pie tins. Cut two 14cm rounds from every shortcrust pastry sheet. Use to line base and sides of pie tins. Spoon mince aggregate into pastry shells. Brush pastry edges with cold water. Cut two 12cm rounds from each puff pastry sheet. Use to cowl filling, urgent pastry edges together with a fork to seal. Brush tops with egg.
- Place pies on hot baking tray. Bake for 25 to half-hour or until golden. Stand in tins for 5 mins before serving.
Nutritions of Homemade meat piescalories: