Prosciutto meat loaf
The ingredient of Prosciutto meat loaf
- Olive oil spray
- sixteen thin slices prosciutto
- 2 (about 250g) zucchini, coarsely grated
- 750g lean red meat mince
- 1 huge carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 brown onion, coarsely grated
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 45g (1/2 cup) dried (purchased) breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Tomato chutney, to serve
The instruction how to make Prosciutto meat loaf
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Spray a 6cm-deep, 11 x 21cm (base dimension) loaf pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Line the base and 2 long aspects with the prosciutto slices, overlapping barely, permitting the edges to overhang.
- Place the zucchini in a colander. Use your hands to squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Place the zucchini, mince, carrot, onion, egg, breadcrumbs and parsley in a big bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Press the mince aggregate into the prepared pan. Fold the prosciutto slices over the mince aggregate to surround. Bake in oven for 40-50 mins or till the juices run clear whilst a skewer is inserted into the centre. (To freeze, see word)
- Place a cord rack on a baking tray. Turn the beef loaf onto the twine rack. Set apart to empty any juices from the beef loaf. Cut the meat loaf into thick slices. Serve with mashed potato and tomato chutney.
Nutritions of Prosciutto meat loafcalories: 292.297 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 137 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1225.26 milligrams sodium